Mau +2 Strength
- Forosian +1 Constitution
- Protection: When a Creature you can see attacks a target other than you that is within 5 feet of you, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the the attack roll. You must be wearing a shield
- Battle Master (Commanders Strike, Rally, Evasive Footwork)
*Trait: My courage on the battlefield is tempered by my desire to help those weaker than I, not by my joy in killing them
- Ideal:Righteousness. I protect the weak because I can, and because those who can, should
- Bond: I enlisted to protect my younger siblings, and knowing that they are safe is what drives me
- Flaw: A powerful Highborn forever scorns me. They can’t get over the fact that the law pertains to them as well, and that their arrest was legitimate
Strength: 16 (Athletics)
Wisdom: 12 (Medicine,Perception, and Survival)
Charisma: 13 (Persuasion)
AC: 19 (Splint Armor + Shield)
Speed: 30 (35 in Bear Stance)
Beorn is a Forosian Bear of noble lineage who’s sense of honor led to him calling for the arrest of Prince Vespan. The accusation did not end well and Beorn “joined” the military and spent most of his time in Croaken lands where he befriended a family. He has found life much more rewarding away from the politics and lives his life in service to those less able to do so.
- What is your name? Beorn
- What is your Race and Sex? Mau and yes please! Male
- What about your appearance? What do you look like (be specific)? I am LARGE even for Mau. While my size may be menacing I am known for my laugh and good nature. My armor has seen better days but I make sure it gets its proper love & attention.
- Who are your Parents? My Father is recognized as the best fighter of his generation but was far to humble. My Mother was also one of the fiercest warriors on the battlefield but kindest off of it.
- Do you have any Siblings? 1 Brother (Deceased)
- What town/city were you born in? Comfreyport
- Did you travel much as a child, or stay in one place? Traveled with my parents whenever we could get a way from the city.
- What was your favorite thing to do as a child? Run
- What did you want to be when you grew up? As respected as my father once was.
- What is the defining moment for you from your childhood? The day my parents fell from grace protecting my life after my claim.
- What happened to your family? Do you still see them, live near them, or even know where they are? They have been stripped of their wealth and live a simple life. I attempt to keep them informed of what I have accomplished and try to meet them in small villages so that they will not be harmed further from what I have done.
- What skills did you find yourself honing as you became an adult? My skills in battlle have grown from the countless fights I have been sent into hoping for my death.
- Have you traveled much as an adult? How much of the world have you seen? I have traveled a great deal of the world and look forward to seeing more.
- Of all the places you have been, which was your favorite? Why? Most of the area in thee Losu Republic is very agreeable. Never enjoyed the extreme winters and have enjoyed the plentiful food and exotic goods that come from all over the world. Even though I partake in many travels I do always return here.
- Who was your mentor? Most of my training was done from my parents and I have been bounced between different groups since then and have picked up tips along the way.
- Who was your best friend? Seluck, the Smiling Trickster
- Who is your biggest rival or enemy? Why? Prince Vespan due to what I saw.
- How educated are you? As educated as the general public.
- Have you ever been in a guild? If so, what party role did you play? No
- What is the defining moment for you from your adulthood? The moment I came in contact with the Croaken.
- What do you think about government and law? Its role is to protect the people and nothing more. Anything above this should be corrected.
- What do you think about guilds and the guild system? They accomplish the tasks that need to be done but some have taken a particular interest in more than they a should and have begun changing whjat government does
- What is your opinion on the Saints and Saintism? How about Lanonism? The Saints were wise and powerful but they were still mortals and as such did make mistakes. Foros was greatest of them all as he knew that life is about integrity and helping others.
- How do you feel about the Highborn? They forget that they are to protect those “beneath” them.
- How do you feel about the Lowborn? They forget that their numbers make them strong and must stay focused on when the Saints or Heroes return.
- What is your biggest goal in life, the one motivation that keeps you going when things are most bleak? I will return my family to honor and oust the false Prince Vespen
- What are you most passionate about? The people must be protected and balance restored. I will make myself strong so I can protect as many as I can.
- What do you despise more than anything else? Abuse of power to harm the weak
- Why do you adventure? I must make a name for myself so that i can return home as a renown hero
- What do you think will be the defining moment from your life? The moment Prince Vespan is in chains for his crimes.
- How will it end? I am not a fool and know my quest is beyond difficult. I can only hope that I fight to the very end and do so my way.